This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices of Trophy Awards Mfg., Inc and our website; http://www.trophyawards.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where otherwise stated. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect
- With whom it is shared
- How it can be corrected
- How it is secured
- How policy changes will be communicated
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or through other direct contact with you. We will not sell this information to any other individual or organization.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order though our vendor, UPS.
We reserve the right to contact you via email in future instances of policy change, new products or services, unless otherwise requested.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what information we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any of the personal information we have on file.
- Request we delete any personal information we have on file.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your personal information.
We request some personal information from you when you place an order with us. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We share demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond fulfilling your order.
We are committed to ensuring that your Personal Data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Personal Data we collect.
- All the Personal Data you provide us is stored in a secure computing environment protected by secure firewalls to prevent unauthorized access.
- We control access so that only people who need to access the Personal Data can. All staff of Trophy Awards are provided security training and are required to adhere to a comprehensive set of security policies, procedures, and standards related to their jobs.
- When you use secure areas of the Website, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit encryption. This means that all the information sent between your computer and our secure computer environment is encrypted or scrambled so that no one can read it in transit. Secure areas of the site have a time-out feature. If you leave your secure session inactive for some time, it times-out to prevent unauthorized access.
A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser or device by websites, mobile apps, and advertisements that you access or use. This data is stored on your browser or device and helps websites and mobile apps remember things about you. For example, cookies may help us remember certain preferences you have selected, such as your language preference.
Notification of Changes
Whenever changes are made to this privacy notice customers will be notified via email.
Pursue Excellence – Keep It Real – Embrace Change – Fail Forward – Be Lean & Efficient – Build Up Others – Fun Is Mandatory – Kill It Collaborate – Be Healthy – Live Generously